Chicken Reshmi kabab is the most delicious and easy recipe. Serve with tomato ketchup on special or casual events that will blend and passionate your taste.
Chicken Reshmi kaba will takes only twenty minutes for preparation and twenty five minutes for cooking total forty five minutes consumed for making delicious chicken Reshmi kabab. Five to six persons can serve this.
Below are the ingredients and procedure to cook Chicken Reshmi Kabab.
- ½ Kg Chicken Mince
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Medium size Onion
- ½ Teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 1/3 Teaspoon Green Cardamoms- Crushed Seeds-
- ½ Teaspoon White Cumin Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Black Cumin Powder
- 1/3 Teaspoon Paprika Powder
- 1/3 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/3 Teaspoon White Pepper Powder
- 3 Table Spoon Cream
- 3 Tablespoon Yogurt-Hung
- 1Pinch Baking Powder
- 5 Green Chilies – Finely Chopped
- Salt to taste
Take a bowl and add chicken mince, ginger garlic paste, crushed black pepper, white cumin powder, paprika powder, cream, yogurt, finely chopped green chilies, onion, green cardamoms, black cumin powder white pepper powder, baking powder and salt, mix all these ingredients finely. Now take a chopper and pass through the mixture.
Now leave the mixture for a while and makes kabab shape and fry them or cook on coals. Now garnish and serve delicious Chicken Reshmi kabab. [More Recipes…]